I get many requests for the sheet music for the songs from my albums. 24 of the most popular of these songs are now published in the series ‘8 Lyrical Pieces for Oboe, Volumes 1-3’ (published by TrevCo Music), ‘8 Lyrical Pieces for Bassoon and Piano, Volumes 1-3’ (published by TrevCo Music), and ‘8 Lyrical Pieces for Flute and Piano, Volumes 1-3’ (published by Really Good Music). The arrangements for oboe and flute may also be played by other treble clef instruments such as violin, and the arrangements for bassoon may be played by other bass clef instruments such as cello. All of these arrangements are shorter than the versions on my CDs.
Volume 1 contains the music for Begin Sweet World, Lullaby, Sweet Rain, Return to Inishmore, Infant Dreams, The Hills of Glencar, Morning Song, and Karuna.
Volume 2 contains the music for Hymn, Angelico, Elegy, Forest Hymn, Song for Catherine, Lady of the Lake, Folk Song, and In Lovely Blue.
Volume 3 contains the music for The Rose of Kildare, Spectrum of Violet, Homeland, The Secret Rose, Earth Prayer, Intermezzo, Innisfree, and Under the Moon.
In addition to this, Luyben Music publishes a collection called ‘6 Pieces for Clarinet and Piano’ which contains the music for Feast, Begin Sweet World, Infant Dreams, Morning Song, Open Sky and Lullaby. They also publish a collection called ‘8 Lyrical Pieces for Clarinet and Piano’ which contains the music for In Lovely Blue, Sweet Rain, Return to Inishmore, Song for Catherine, Folk Song, The Hills of Glencar, Forest Hymn and Angelico.
See below for links to these companies.
The music for my choral pieces ‘Deep Peace’, ‘Heaven in a Wild Flower’,’The Cloud’, ‘Willow Song’, ‘Earth Prayer’, ‘I Shall Not Live in Vain’, ‘In Memoriam (September 11, 2001)’, ‘Lake Isle of Innisfree’, ‘My Love is Like a Red, Red, Rose’, ‘Rise Up My Love’, ‘Wind of the Western Sea’, ‘Irish Lullaby’, ‘O Earth, O Earth Return’, ‘Flow Gently, Sweet Afton’, and ‘A Place Called Morning’ is now available for digital download at www.musicnotes.com.
If you would like to obtain copies of other choral pieces of mine please contact me by e-mail at email@example.com.
Solo Piano Music
The piano music for ‘Autumn Song’, ‘Azure’, ‘Elegy’, ‘Into the Twilight’, and ‘Prelude’ is now available for digital download at www.musicnotes.com.
Vocal Rhythm Etudes
My 12 Vocal Rhythm Etudes (formerly known as ‘Rock Etudes’) are now sold by Really Good Music (www.reallygoodmusic.com). Each set includes a CD with slow and fast versions of the etudes. These are advanced rhythm studies used in many universities to teach complex contemporary rhythms influenced by jazz, rock, Indian, African, Brazilian and contemporary classical music. A sample is given below (click on the image to open a larger .pdf of the file). Several of these etudes can be heard on YouTube.
Arrangements for string bass and piano of several of my pieces are available from Ludwin Music.
An arrangement for bass flute and piano of my piece “Karuna” is published by Falls House Press.
The following pieces of mine are available from Really Good Music (www.reallygoodmusic.com):
- Mikarimba for Solo Bass Marimba
- Feast for Percussion Ensemble
- Earth Dance for Bass Marimba and Piano
- Celtic Spirit for Flute Quartet
- Mikalypso for Marimba and String Quartet
- Celtic Reflections for Flute Quartet
- 8 Easy Lyrical Pieces for Flute and Piano (Volume 1)
- 8 Easy Lyrical Pieces for Flute and Piano (Volume 2)
- 8 Easy Lyrical Pieces for Flute and Piano (Volume 3)
- Celebration IV for Flute and Piano
- Waltz Cantando for Solo Bass Marimba
- Waltz Cantando for Clarinet and Bass Marimba
- Return to Bahia for Solo Bass Marimba
- Sonata #1 for Soprano Sax and Piano
- Sonata #2 for Soprano Sax and Piano
- Vocal Rhythm Etudes 1-12
Twenty-three compositions of mine, plus 6 books of my easy lyrical pieces, are available from Trevco Music (www.trevcomusicpublishing.com):
- Songs and Dances for Oboe and Strings (string orchestra or quartet)
- Sonata for Oboe and Piano
- Celebration V for Bassoon and Strings (string orchestra or quartet)
- Partita for Bassoon and Piano
- Partita #2 for Bassoon and Piano
- Suite Cantando for Clarinet, Bassoon and Piano
- Trio for Oboe, Bassoon and Piano
- Second Trio for Oboe, Bassoon and Piano
- Irish Spirit for Oboe or English Horn and Bass Marimba
- Trio for Oboe, Clarinet and Bassoon
- Trio for Oboe, Clarinet and Piano
- Trio for Flute, Oboe and Piano
- 3 Lyrical Pieces for Flute, Oboe and Bassoon or 2 Oboes and Bassoon
- Suite Cantabile for Woodwind Quintet
- Eight Easy Lyrical Pieces for Oboe and Piano
- Eight Easy Lyrical Pieces for Bassoon and Piano
- Eight Lyrical Pieces for Oboe and Piano, Volume 2
- Eight Lyrical Pieces for Oboe and Piano, Volume 3
- Eight Lyrical Pieces for Bassoon and Piano, Volume 2
- Eight Lyrical Pieces for Bassoon and Piano, Volume 3
- Divertimento I for two Bassoons (or bassoon and cello)
- Divertimento II for Bassoon and Oboe (or flute or violin)
- Songs and Dances for Flute, Bassoon and Piano
- Celtic Spirit for Bassoon Quartet
- Quartet for Flute, Oboe, Bassoon and Piano
- Trio #2 for Clarinet, Bassoon and Piano
- Woodwind Quartet
- Trio for Flute, Clarinet and Bassoon
- Celtic Reflections for Bassoon Quartet
- Hymn for Bassoon and Strings
- Feast for 4 Bassoons and Piano
- Highland for 4 Bassoons and Piano
- Eight Lyrical Pieces for Clarinet and Piano (includes “In Lovely Blue”, which plays automatically on the home page of this web site)
- Sonata for Clarinet and Piano
- Divertimento I for 2 Clarinets
- Divertimento II for Clarinet and Bass Clarinet
- Six Pieces for Clarinet and Piano (including “Begin Sweet World”, “Feast” and four other popular pieces of mine. These are the pieces that used to be in the “Richard Stolzman Songbook” which is now out of print)
- Irish Spirit for Clarinet and Marimba
- Blues Tarantella for Clarinet and Piano